Tuesday 6 October 2015

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO HAVE YOU, O ALLAH

 
It is alright for me to be despised by every human beings in the entire world
for as long as You do not despise me, O Allah
It is alright for me to lose all the love and care from all human beings
for as long as I do not lose any love from You
It is alright for me not to have anything
Having You, O Allah, means that I have everything
Without You, O Allah, I lose everything that I have
It is meaningless to have love from everyone in this world
and yet, I’m being despised by You, the Creator of all beings
Without You, O Allah, my entire life in this world and Hereafter will collapse
Whatever I have will not mean anything at all
It is liken to a speck of dust floating in the air
It is simply useless
This is the reason that it is very important for me to have You
It is for my world and my Hereafter
O Allah, please grant me a little of Your love and care
So that it will be useful for my life in this world
and my life in the Hereafter.

– ABU NIZAM-
04-04-1999

No comments:

Post a Comment