Thursday, 3 December 2015
Wednesday, 2 December 2015
There are signs which can indicate that our religious worships to Allah are meaningless or superficial. With these signs, we can do our own self check, look within ourselves, make corrections so that our religious duties and good deeds are accepted by Allah.
THE SIGNS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. We are not pleased with the fate and destiny that God has set for us.
2. We hate to accept the tests and tribulations that God put upon us.
3. We are unduly worried about our future.
4. We are not charitable with wealth and luxuries that we are blessed with.
5. We tend to be less charitable even though we are blessed with more wealth and luxuries.
6. We do not readily accept any good advice, in fact we feel angry towards them.
7. We declare ourselves to be sincere when we give charity